Hire me as your very own postpartum planner!
For mothers and families who do not have access to postpartum doulas and/or postpartum care facilitators, or simply desire to create their own self directed care, I can help you, to set up your postpartum program.
I offer a variety of support plans that involve the following:
- One on one calls reviewing your needs & desires for your postpartum plan.
- E-mail support for your team and Seven Sisters.
- One on one support in identifying your postpartum care supports in your region.
- Full access to me to answer any questions whilst designing your plan.
- Support after baby arrives if you have any questions around your plan (this applies to your team members also).
- A custom tailored postpartum plan for your family.
My time with you is about you. I listen to your heart and your family's desires and needs: Everything from foods you desire in your home, to your postpartum mother and baby care protocol, to baby supports in your region. Together we will build a postpartum plan custom made for you and your family.
If you are interested in working together, I suggest you first acquire a copy of Seven Sisters for Seven Days to learn about the program. Then, schedule a free consult with me to talk about your options.
Your Investment is based upon needs, duration of service, and your budget.
Disclaimer: Our work together is not a substitute for health care, midwifery or obstetric care. It is up to you to designate your health care team for your postpartum wellness and to research the options in these areas in your respective community.
Cost is dependent upon your personalized plan
and time spent together.
"Michelle was our very own baby prep coach. We had no idea what was coming! She gave us so much information and care and nudged me to ask for more help and to not try to do everything on my own. I'm so relieved that we asked for help and that we set this program up. I know now how very important it is and encourage other mothers to do the same!"